急求经典英语电影对白~ 两人对话的 做演讲用!!

职业培训 培训职业 2024-12-14
罗马假日(可爱的安妮公主在访问罗马期间,厌烦繁琐的皇家生活。她在床上发泄不满,而伯爵夫人毫不体谅地向她汇报明天的工作议程。)ANN: (brushing her hair) I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns. And I hate all my underwear too.安妮: (梳着头发)我讨厌这件睡

罗马假日

(可爱的安妮公主在访问罗马期间,厌烦繁琐的皇家生活。她在床上发泄不满,而伯爵夫人毫不体谅地向她汇报明天的工作议程。)

ANN: (brushing her hair) I hate this nightgown. I hate all my nightgowns. And I hate all my underwear too.

安妮: (梳着头发)我讨厌这件睡袍。我讨厌所有的睡袍。我同样讨厌我的内衣。

COUNTESS: My dear, you have lovely things.

伯爵夫人:亲爱的,你有很多可爱的东西。

ANN: But I'm not two hundred years old! (Dropping down on the bed) Why can't I sleep in pyjamas?

安妮: 但我可没有两百岁大!(倒在床上) 为什么我不能穿着松睡衣睡觉?

COUNTESS: (looking up as she folds the sheets into place) Pyjamas!

伯爵夫人:(折叠着床单抬起头)松睡衣!

ANN: (Just) the top half. Did you know there are people who sleep with absolutely nothing on at all?

安妮: 仅露出上头。你知道有些人裸体而睡吗?

COUNTESS: (opening the window) I rejoice to say that I did not.

伯爵夫人:(打开窗子)我很庆幸地说,我不知道。

ANN: (lying against the headboard, smiling as she hears distant music coming in through the window) Listen.

安妮:(靠着床头板躺着,微笑地听着从窗外传来的音乐)听。

COUNTESS: Oh, and your slippers. Please put on your slippers and come away at the window. Your milk and crackers.

伯爵夫人: 嗨,你的拖鞋。 快穿上拖鞋,离开窗户。 你的牛奶和饼干在这里。

ANN: (taking the tray; as the Countess helps her pull the covers over her) Everything we do is so wholesome【有营养的】.

安妮:(拿着托盘,伯爵夫人为她取开盖子) 我们所有的一切都是有益健康的。

COUNTESS: They'll help you to sleep.

伯爵夫人:它们有助睡眠。

ANN: (stubbornly) I'm too tired to sleep-- can't sleep a wink【瞬间】.

安妮:(倔强地) 我累得反而一点都睡不着。

COUNTESS: Now my dear, if you don't mind tomorrow's schedule--or schedule whichever you prefer-- both are correct. Eight thirty, breakfast here with the Embassy staff; nine o'clock, we leave for the Polinory Automotive Works where you'll be presented with a small car.

伯爵夫人:哦,亲爱的,你喜欢明天的日程安排么,或者说你喜欢哪个—两个都不错。八点半,和使馆人员共进早餐;九点, 参观波利若里汽车工厂,你将获赠一部小汽车。

ANN: (disinterested; absently playing with a napkin)Thank you.

安妮:(心不在焉地玩着餐巾)谢谢。

COUNTESS: Which you will not accept?

伯爵夫人:你会拒绝哪一个?

ANN: No, thank you.

安妮:不,谢谢。

COUNTESS: Ten thirty-five, inspection of Food and Agricultural Organization will present you with an olive【橄榄】 tree.

伯爵夫人: 十点三十五,视察农产品组织,你会被赠上一棵橄榄树。

ANN: No, thank you.

安妮: 不,谢谢。

COUNTESS: Which you (will) accept?

伯爵夫人: 你答应吗?

ANN: Thank you.

安妮: 谢谢。

COUNTESS: Ten fifty-five, the Newfoundling Home For Orphans. You will preside over the laying of the cornerstone; same speech as last Monday.

伯爵夫人: 十点五十五,到新建孤儿院。你将主持奠基典礼,和上次一样的演讲。

ANN: Trade relations?

安妮: 贸易关系?

COUNTESS: Yes.

伯爵夫人: 对。

ANN: (chewing a cracker) For the orphans?

安妮:(吃着一块饼干)为孤儿的那次?

COUNTESS: No, no, the other one.

伯爵夫人: 不,另一次。

ANN: "Youth and progress".

安妮: “青少年与发展”。

COUNTESS: Precisely. Eleven forty-five, back here to rest. No, that's wrong... eleven forty-five, conference here with the press.

伯爵夫人: 很对,十一点四十五,回到这里休息。 哦,搞错了,十一点四十五在这里举行记者招待会。

ANN: "Sweetness and decency".

安妮: “甜美与高雅”。

COUNTESS: One o'clock sharp, lunch with the Foreign Ministry. You will wear your white lace and carry a small bouquet of very small pink roses. Three-o-five, presentation of a plaque【匾;铭牌】. Four-ten, review special guard of Police. Four forty-five,back here to change to your uniform to meet the international...

伯爵夫人: 一点整,和外交大臣共进午餐,你将戴上你的白色项链,捧着一束粉红色的玫瑰。三点零五分,授匾。四点十分, 检阅特别护卫队。 四点四十五,回来换上制服接见国际……

ANN: (screaming at the Countess) STOP!!! (Looking away, her hair covering her face) Please stop! stop...!

安妮:(对着伯爵夫人尖叫)停下!(移开视线,头发遮脸)请停下来!别说了!

COUNTESS: (retrieving the tray) It's alright, dear, it didn't spill.

伯爵夫人:(收回托盘)做得好,亲爱的,牛奶没有溢出来。

额外成就

spill 除了指液体的“溢出”外,还通常引申为消息的“泄漏、告知”。

如:You must get something in your mind, why don't spill it.

你一定有什么心事,为什么不告诉我?

常与它连用的短语有:spill out ; spill the beans

一句经典谚语:It's no use crying over spilt milk.

不要对着打翻了的牛奶哭泣(后悔是没有用的)。

ANN: I don't care if it's spilled or not. I don't care if I'm drown in it (throws her head into the pillow)!

安妮: 我不管溢不溢出来。我不管会不会溺死于此(她把头钻进被窝里)。

COUNTESS: (putting her hands on her shoulders to comfort her) My dear, you're ill. I'll send for Doctor Bonnachoven.

伯爵夫人:(把她的头放在肩上安慰她)亲爱的,你生病了,我会叫鲍那乔文医生过来。

ANN: (turning over, facing the opposite way) I don't want Doctor Bonnachoven; please let me die in peace!

安妮:(转过头,背对着她)我不见鲍那乔文医生,让我安静地死去吧!

COUNTESS: You're not dying.

伯爵夫人: 你不会死的。

ANN: (facing the Countess) Leave me.

安妮:(看着伯爵夫人)别理我。

额外成就

通常为leave sb. alone 意为“走开,别打扰”。

如:Don't try to interfere in my affairs, please leave me alone.

别试图干涉我的事, 不要你管。(超级口语佳句)

COUNTESS: It's nerves,control yourself, Ann.

伯爵夫人: 你一定是神经出了问题,镇静点,安妮。

ANN: (throwing herself on the pillow, beating it with her fist) I don't want to!

安妮: (倒在枕头上,拳头乱捶) 我不要。

COUNTESS: (standing up straight, speaking with authority) Your Highness. I'll get Doctor Bonnachoven.

伯爵夫人:(笔直站起,命令地说)公主殿下,我去叫鲍那乔文医生。

ANN: (looking up as she leaves) It's no use, I'll be dead before he gets here.

安妮:(抬头看着她离去) 没有用的,在他来之前,我就会死掉。

(安妮公主在逃出使馆后,由于药性发作,睡落街头,恰巧被经过此地的本片男主角Joe,一家晚报记者,碰见。 )

JOE: Hey! hey, hey,... Hey, wake up!

乔: 嗨!嗨……醒醒!

ANN: Thank you very much, delighted.

安妮:谢谢,真高兴。

JOE: Wake up.

乔: 醒醒。

ANN: No, thank you. Charmed.

安妮:不,谢谢。幸会。

额外成就

charmed 为上层社会礼节用语, 体现说话人的高贵地位。 和一般情况下的pleased 意思一样。

如:I'm charmed/ pleased to meet you. 很荣幸见到你。

JOE: Charmed too.

乔:很荣幸。

ANN: You may sit down.

安妮:赐坐。

JOE: I think you'd better sit up, much too young to get picked up by the police.

乔: 我想你最好坐起来, 警察不会把你抓起来的,你太小了。

ANN: Police?

安妮:警察?

JOE: Yep, police.

乔:是的,警—察。

ANN: Two-fifteen and back here to change. Two forty-five...

安妮:噢,2点15分回来换装……2点45分……

JOE: You know, people who can't handle liquor shouldn't drink it.

乔: 你知道,没什么酒量的人就不该喝酒。

ANN: "If I were dead and buried and I heard your voice beneath the sod my heart of dust would still rejoice." Do you know that poem?

安妮:“哪怕我已死去,被安葬,尘土之下的心也会为听到你的声音而欢悦。”

你知道这首诗吗?

JOE: Huh, what do you know? (Sitting down) You're well-read, well-dressed; you're snoozing away in a public street. Would you care to make a statement?

乔: 你知道吗?(坐下来) 你有学问,穿戴得体,却睡在大街上,你能否解释一下?

ANN: What the world needs is a return to sweetness and decency in the souls of its young men and...

安妮 :这世界需要甜美与高雅重新回到年轻一代的灵魂之中……

JOE: Yeah, I er, couldn't agree with you more, but erm--

乔: 对,我完全同意, 不过……

额外成就

安妮的语言和穿着充分暗示了她出自上流阶层,这些让男主人角Joe深感诧异就不足为怪了。

couldn't agree with you any more. 意思是非常赞同

如 :I couldn't agree with you any more on the the proposal.

我非常赞同你的提议。

(乔听到汽车驶过来的声音,站起来,拍着她的肩膀。)

JOE: Get yourself some coffee, you'll be alright. Look, you take the cab.

乔:喝杯咖啡,你就会没事的。看,你的车来了。

JOE: Come on, (takes her up by the arm) climb in the cab and go home.

乔:来,(用肩膀扶起她)我们上车回家。

(在记者招待会上,安妮面对着来自世界各个国家和地区的记者,发现乔也在其中。在回答记者问的过程中,安妮意味深长地表达了对乔期望和信任。)

MASTER OF CEREMONIES: Ladies and Gentlemen: Her Royal Highness will now answer your questions.

招待会主持:女士们,先生们, 现在你们可以向公主殿下提问。

CHIEF OF CORRESPONDENTS: I believe at the outset, Your Highness, that I should express the pleasure of all of us at your recovery from the recent illness.

记者代表:公主殿下, 首先我想代表全体人员对公主近期的康复表达欢欣之情。

额外成就

经典致词, 试着把整句话脱口而出。

at the outset 一开始,等于 at the beginning。

如 :At the outset of his career he was full of optimism but not now.

一开始他对事业充满了信心,但现在不再是这样了。

ANN: Thank you.

安妮:谢谢!

AMERICAN CORRESPONDENT: Does Your Highness believe that Federation would be a possible solution to Europe's economic problems?

美国记者:公主殿下是否认为,联盟化将是解决欧洲经济问题的可行方案?

ANN: I am in favour of any measure which would lead to closer cooperation in Europe.

安妮:我赞成一切能够促进欧洲各国之间合作的任何举措。

额外成就

in favour of 赞同

如 :I think all the people at meeting will be in favour of your opinion.

我想全体到会者都会赞同你的观点。

在商务上in favour of 意思为“以——为受益人”

如 :Please open a Letter of Credit in favour of ABC company be-fore shipping.

请在装运前以ABC公司为受益人开立 信用证 。

CORRESPONDENT: And what, in the opinion of Your Highness, is the outlook for Friendship Among Nations?

记者:你认为欧洲各国关系发展前景如何?

ANN: I have every faith in it-- (pausing; turning to look at Joe) as I have faith inin relations between people.

安妮:我对此充满信心,(停顿,转过头看向乔)就像我对人们之间的情谊一样。

JOE: May I say, speaking for my own press service,we believe that Your Highness's faith will not be unjustified.

额外成就

speak for 意思是“代表——说话” , 在此可以和in behalf of 互换。

如:Don't think you are speaking for/in behalf of everyone.

你只能够代表你自己。

乔:请允许我,代表我的新闻社,我们相信公主的信心是不会判断失误的。

ANN: (looking at Joe; smiling very slightly to him) I am so glad to hear you say it.

安妮:(微笑地看着乔)我很高兴听你这么说。

CORERESPONDENTS: Which of the cities visited did Your Highness enjoy the most? (Ann pauses as she looks at Joe.)

记者:公主殿下所访问过的城市中最喜欢的是哪个?(安妮停下来看着乔)

ANN: Each in its own way was...unforgettable. It would be difficult to-- Rome, by all means, Rome. I will cherish【珍惜】 my visit here, in memory, as long as I live.

安妮:每个城市都有自己的特色……令人难忘。 很难说……罗马,无疑是罗马。我会珍惜这里的记忆,直到永远!

你自己选择一下吧.

标签

版权声明:本文由哟品培原创或收集发布,如需转载请注明出处。

本文链接:http://www.yopinpei.com/d/2/585283

猜你喜欢
其他标签