给人指路问路的相关英语知识

职业培训 培训职业 2024-11-30
Visitor: I'm a bit tired. Is there any cafe around here?参观者:我有点累了。这附近有咖啡吧吗?Volunteer: Walk on about 100 meters,you will find a cafe.志愿者:有的,一直向前走大约100米,那里有咖啡厅。Visitor : It's great. By the way ,I need to sen

Visitor: I'm a bit tired. Is there any cafe around here?

参观者:我有点累了。这附近有咖啡吧吗?

Volunteer: Walk on about 100 meters,you will find a cafe.

志愿者:有的,一直向前走大约100米,那里有咖啡厅。

Visitor : It's great. By the way ,I need to send a postcard,and take some money firstly. Where are

the post office and bank ?

参观者:太好了,想起来了,我还得去寄一张明信片和取钱。邮局和银行都在哪儿呢?

Volunteer: They are just near. Go straight and turn right at the first cross, you’ll find the post

office. Go along that read and turn left; the bank is there.

志愿者:离这儿很近,前面第一个路口向右转,就有一个邮政营业大厅。银行就在那里,一直往前走,然后左转。

Visitor: Excuse me, I have another question. Is there any adjacent boutique?

参观者:对不起,还有一个问题,附近有纪念商店嘛?

Volunteer: There is one over there. It serves various Expo 2010 souvenirs. You may purchase some

Haibao related toys or stationeries as gift to your friends.

志愿者:那里有一家商店里面有许多山海世博会的纪念品。你可以买一些有关海宝的玩具或者文具送给朋友。

Visitor: Great, is it the only one?

参观者:太好了,只有这家纪念品商店吗?

Volunteer: No,many foreign national pavilions will provide some interesting souvenirs for sale.

志愿者:不是,有些国家的展馆里面也会有一些很有意思的纪念品销售。

Visitor: OK, thanks! I'll go to the post office and bank, then to the cafe, and finally, to buy

some souvenirs.

参观者:好的,谢谢!我得先去邮局和银行,再去喝咖啡,最后去买纪念品。

Volunteer: This is the best route to save your time.

志愿者:您看,走这条路试最节约时间的。

Visitor: Thanks!

参观者:谢谢!

Volunteer: You're welcome.

志愿者:不客气。

Visitor: It's lunchtime. Is there any place available for lunch within the Expo Site?

参观者:都已经中午了,园区内有用餐的地方吗?

Volunteer: The Expo Site is provided with many restaurants. You may choose the near one for lunch.

Go forward and turn left,you’ll find a food eating area. Anyway , I will show you the way.

志愿者:园区里面有很多餐厅,你可以就近用餐。前面左转就有餐饮区,我可以带您去。

Visitor: It’s great. I have a poor sense of direction.

参观者:那太好了,我这人方向感太差。

Volunteer: Here we are. Here serves a wide variety of foods.

志愿者:到了,这里有各式菜肴可以选择。

Visitor: Any recommendation?

参观者:有什么推荐吗?

Volunteer: Do you prefer Chinese cooking or Western-style food?

志愿者:你想吃中餐还是西餐?

Visitor: I don't care. This si my first time to Shanghai.

参观者:无所谓,这是我第一次来上海。

Volunteer: If so, I recommend Shanghai local snacks. Look, here are two restaurants serving

Shanghai local food.

志愿者:那我建议您可以尝尝上海的小吃。看,有两家上海餐馆。

Visitor: It's a good idea! However, it seems too many poeple here.

参观者:这个建议不错!不过看上去人很多啊。

Volunteer: OK, you may try that one opposite.

志愿者:您可以到对面那家去看看。

Visitor: Thanks for your help!

参观者:谢谢你的帮助!

Volunteer: That's all right. It's my pleasure. Have a nice lunch.

志愿者:不客气,很荣幸为您服务。祝您用餐愉快。

标签

版权声明:本文由哟品培原创或收集发布,如需转载请注明出处。

本文链接:http://www.yopinpei.com/b/2/200749

猜你喜欢
其他标签